General Laborer (Full-time & Part-time)
We are seeking a General Laborer for the Highway Maintenance Department. The Laborer will assist with mowing & trimming, vehicle & equipment maintenance, building maintenance including janitorial duties, snow removal including plowing and shoveling, roadway maintenance, community event help, and all tasks given by the Greenfield Township Roadmaster.
We offer best job for online casino at our state to earn good money and win
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic, and be able to recognize potential hazards while operating equipment. Ability to communicate with Supervisor and following directions. Will possess a valid driver’s license, a responsible driver history, and able to lift 80 lbs. Must be able to follow basic safety procedures. Ability to work in inclement weather conditions such as rain and cold. Must be able to commit to all shifts assigned during the snow removal season, including weekends and holidays.
- Manual labor, equipment operation, inspections, roadway and roadside repairs, vegetation control, monitor and repair drainage, landscaping, and snow removal, and anything else instructed to do by the Roadmaster.
- Participate in the maintenance and cleaning of equipment after use.
- May be required to operate and maintain specialized equipment (mowers, loaders, tractors, backhoe, boom mower)
- Participate in snow removal activities, including loading vehicles with chemicals, stalking of the salt bay, chemical application, plowing, etc.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class C) with clean driver history
- Available weekdays between 6 am – 2 pm
- Position requires flexibility to be on call 24/7 including nights, weekends, and holidays for inclement weather conditions and township emergencies
- Lift 80 lbs.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather
Full-time position includes a benefits package with paid time off (Paid Time Off).
All offers of employment are subject to successfully passing a background check, including criminal records.
The application deadline is August 31, 2020, at 4 pm.