The Blair County Association of Township Officials (BCATO) is pleased to announce a scholarship program for Blair County High School Seniors planning to attend a trade school or secondary vocational training institution to obtain a certification or degree. The application deadline is June 30th, and the $1,000 scholarship winner will be announced at the September BCATO annual fall convention.
The application qualifications are as follows:
- Graduating Senior
- Academic standing of average or above
- Resident of a Township located in Blair County
- Acceptance to a trade or vocational technical institute
Requirements for Scholarship Submission are:
- Completed application form
- High School transcript
- Letter of recommendation
- One page essay
- Proof of acceptance
- All material submitted to BCATO, Attn: Scholarship Application, 3131 Colonial Drive, Duncansville, PA 16625 no later than June 30th.