Township Administrative Office CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
Per Governor Wolf’s 3/19/20 Emergency Disaster Proclamation due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
March 19, 2020, Governor Wolf ordered for all non-life sustaining businesses to close effective immediately. To help our community be safe and slow the spread of the Coronavirus, the Board of Supervisors have closed the township administrative office to the public. Township administrative staff is available by phone, fax, and email.
- Phone: 814/239-5313 Option 2
- FAX: 814/239-5880
- Email Arlene Kuntz, Township Secretary-Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Ami Fether, Assistant Township Secretary-Treasurer at email@example.com
The Greenfield Township Police Department can be reached by several methods.
- Emergency calls – Call 911
- Non-emergency calls – Call 814/940-5910 request for an Officer to call you.
- Voicemail message – Call 814/239-5313 Option 1 leave a message for an Officer. Since Officers are not always in the department office, please only leave a message for a call that does not need to be returned right away.
- Email Chief Ron Sharkey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Officer Dan Eastep at email@example.com
We all have received emails from multiple companies about COVID-19. One I received, I thought the statement was excellent to use as the closing to this notice.
Please take good care of yourself and your loved ones. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Be patient and kind. There is no better time to strengthen our bonds, to stand together (digitally), to help each other through this storm, and come out the other side stronger.