On behalf of the Greenfield Township Board of Supervisors and staff, I want to assure you that the health and safety of you and your family is our priority. Our thoughts are with all who have been affected by the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). We feel it’s important to follow the proper steps to prevent the spread of germs to our community. We want you to know the township staff is taking the necessary steps by increasing our cleaning and disinfecting at the community center, township offices, and equipment. The CDC provides the following guidelines:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover a cough or sneeze – preferably with a disposable tissue.
- Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Stay home if you have flu-like symptoms.
If you are experiencing a fever, a cough, or shortness of breath, please call your doctor. If you have been around someone who has been in an area with coronavirus cases, please contact your doctor’s office.
As always, thank you for being a Greenfield Township resident.
More information about the COVID-19 is available from the CDC’s website: www.cdc.gov/COVID19