The Board of Township Supervisors meets on the 1st Tuesday of each month. The meetings are at 6:30 p.m. at the Township Building located at 477 Ski Gap Road in Claysburg. Typically, the Township Engineer, Secretary/Treasurer, Chief of Police, and Roadmaster attend these monthly meetings. Occasionally, the Township Solicitor may need to be present for special meeting agenda items. All of these mentioned positions are appointments by the Board of Township Supervisors. Development is the primary issue discussed at the Supervisors’ meetings.
The general public is always welcome to attend these monthly meetings. The Chairman allows for public discussion of agenda items. The Board is interested in the residents’ concerns and opinions.
Below are the approved minutes and agenda of the meetings.
- January 2021, Annual Reorganizational & Regular Meeting Minutes & Agendas
- January 19, 2021, Special Meeting Minutes & Agenda
- February 2021 Board Meeting Minutes & Agenda
- March 2021 Board Meeting Minutes & Agenda
- March 26, 2021, Special Meeting Minutes & Agenda
- April 2021 Board Meeting Minutes & Agenda
- May 4, 2021, Special Hearing Minutes for Volunteer Firefighters Tax Credit, Act 172
- May 2021, Board Meeting Minutes & Agenda